In Pet Tycoon by Reunited Games, you can build your tycoon, collect pets, fight bosses, explore islands, reborn, and much more! If youâre looking for the latest working Pet Tycoon codes, youâve come to the right place. Here weâve put together all the valid in-game codes at the moment. Redeem these codes before they expire!
Table of contents
Latest working codes
All the codes below are active. Weâve verified them for you one by one manually. Act quick before they expire! Weâll update this article whenever there is a new active code available.
|Happy2021||Redeem this code for a Sylvester pet and some tokens (NEW)|
|HaloBUD||Redeem this code for a Halo pet|
|TweetTweet||Redeem this code for a Twitter trail effect|
|BossKiller||Redeem this code for the Devine sword|
|PetAbilities||Redeem this code for a Bee pet and 50 tokens|
|WOW3000||Redeem this code for 100 tokens|
How to redeem codes in Pet Tycoon
To redeem codes in Pet Tycoon, follow the steps below:
- Launch Pet Tycoon.
- ClickÂ theÂ QR code iconÂ onÂ theÂ left,Â enterÂ (orÂ copyÂ &Â paste)Â theÂ codeÂ andÂ clickÂ REDEEM CODEÂ toÂ redeemÂ theÂ code.
Expired / invalid codes
Nice! At the time of writing, all the codes above are still valid.
How to get more codes
Want to get more in-game codes for Pet Tycoon in the future? You can:
- follow @ReunitedGames on Twitter.
- Read the Roblox game description section.
- Join the official Discord server.
To Save your time, you can also bookmark this article and check back often. Weâll keep on finding the latest active codes. Once we find one, weâll update this article!
Pet Tycoon tutorial & tips
New to Pet Tycoon? Here’s a simple tutorial for you:
- Start off by buying the Intel Space Colony under conveyors. After having the first conveyor, you can go into Droppers and buy the Drone Striker.
- To build up your tycoon walls, you must scroll down in the catlog till you see Buildings. Start off by buying the 1st wall to build your tycoon walls up.
- To move up to your next floor, ensure that you go to Decorations and buy the Flood Lights. After you got a new floor, scroll down to Devices in catalog and buy the tablet. The tablet allows you to buy any of your tycoon items freely without the PC.
- Your tycoon machines can break down, when they do, go up to them and click to repair them.
- When you complete the tycoon, you can reborn. As you reborn more and more, you will unlock new islands, to see those islands, go to Portals in the catalog.
- Visit the shops in the middle of the map to get better weapons, cooler pets, and body effects. To access your weapons, pets and effects you own, visit your inventory and equip them.
- The weapons shop provides swords. The pets shop is where you buy uncommon pets with tokens. The body effects shop sells tons of trails and other body effects to make your character cooler in-game.
- Around the map you can kill evil pets, and you’ll receive a lot of tokens for putting your sword to work. Keep an eye out for the bosses that spawn.
- If you want to whitelist your firends so they can enter your tycoon, go into settings and add them to your whitelist. Turning off your tycoons defence will allow everyone to enter and will turn off your laser system.
- Droppers, upgraders, and generators give you money.
- Every time you buy an item, it unlocks more items.
- Buying Generator Pad 1 under Buildings will allow you to buy the space generators.
- Make sure you’ve bought all the required tycoon items. To check this, look at the progress of your tycoon. (Note: engineers and game pass items do not count towards your tycoons progress).
- If you don’t want to manually repair your machines, you can hire engineers. To hire engineers, scroll down to engineers in the catalog and hire your first engineer.
- As you get into higher lives and unlock newer swords, their max damage increases. The higher the life, the more pets and effects you can get.
- Each pet has a certain tier. To get better tiered pets, you can reborn in hopes of getting either a rare, legendary, or mystic pet.
- Killing the bosses will give you a great reward.
Bonus 1: Robux deals
Want to buy some Robux but don’t know where to begin? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Down below we put together some popular platforms for your Robux needs. Simply choose the one that suits you the best.
|Platforms||800 Robux||2,000 Robux||10,000 Robux||Note|
|Amazon Roblox Gift Card||$10||$25||$100||100% legit + Free items|
|RBX.place||None (Minimum 1,000 Robux)||$16.80||$82.78||Third party sellers. Online delivery.|
|RBLX.shopping||$4.77||$11.90||$59.51||Third party sellers. Online delivery.|
(Note: Rates updated in June 2021 and might vary in time and countries. Third party platforms like RBX.place might run out of stock occasionally.)
There are tons of games with codes to redeem. If youâre also playing other Roblox games, check out the links below to grab the latest working codes for the game! You can also head to our Roblox games codes page for more Roblox in-game codes!
- Noob Army Tycoon
- Scythe Simulator
- Laundry Simulator
- My Dragon Tycoon
- Business Legends
- Tiny Town Tycoon
- Pet Swarm Simulator
- Zoo Tycoon
- Milk Simulator
- Paper Plane Simulator